***Commentary*** Thomas Desimone Apprehended

imageThomas De Simone may have been able to get away with stealing an Acura yesterday. But the minute he came into my family’s business and took enough merchandise to constitute a felony, he sparked my interest. With my protective instinct and investigatory skills, I did not rest until he was identified and ultimately located. I used social media as a tool, and I reached out to business owners in Pahoa, sharing video surveillance. Today Desimone was apprehended at Tin Shack Bakery, wearing merchandise stolen from our shop, and the Acura he stole from Big Island Toyota was parked in the bakery parking lot.

Aloha Tiffany,

Good for you girl!

It’s not always this quick that these crooks are caught but if you keep on them like the posses of the old West, it can pay off.

Yippy Kayay buddy.

2. Marlene Ramey
    Marlene Ramey says:

WellHe got sooo busted! Well done Tiffany.I am curious to know what sentence he will actually serve.

3. Ken
    Ken says:

Bad Boy . . . Bad Boy. Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do now that they got you? What bible verse did you use to pull this one off?

Food for thought:

Perhaps there could be a law that would ban a person from
    residing in a community that they commit a crime against? Either forever or a lengthy period if time?

Just a thought.

5. Errol
    Errol says:

Aloha Handyman,

What happened to 3 strikes and you’re out?

As for the 11th? I know President Ronal Reagan used the 11th Commandment during his days. Or maybe what is written Thou shalt lové thy neighbour as thyself. There is a song on youtube “11th Commandment” or lastly this “Picture” ? But please my friend and enrich us with your knowledge of the “11th Commandment…. I’m curious? 🙂

Aloha Errol,

You must first realize that I am a bit of a rascal among my siblings, and Mom was the only one who knew.

May she rest in peace.

The 11th; Thou Shalt Not Be Caught.

7. Errol
    Errol says:

LOL Handyman, I think Thomas failed that course. Now I’m wondering he he knows anything about his missing brother Danny. His sister seems to think so.

Aloha Errol,

Is his sisters character reliable? Or is she just a disgruntled sibling?

Did she even share her suspicion with police? What are her suspicions based on?

There’s a few more questions that I’d like answers to before focusing on her brother Thomas.

Her brother Thomas is a very shady character and so would be prone to any suspicion concerning the disappearance of his brother.

Perhaps there’s a case,……but then, perhaps not. (Concerning both brothers)